Thank you to all those who let us know that they will be joining us at Bracklesham Barn for the Painting Pebbles session on Wednesday at 1:30pm.
We are pleased to be able to confirm that we will be able to go ahead with the session, with special procedures in place to help meet the Government guidelines:
• We will need to sign everyone in with names and contact details (telephone and email address) for Track and Trace
• We will all need to enter the building at the same time and go straight into the room for the session. Please gather in the car park until we are ready to enter
• Please always wear a mask or face covering
• Hand sanitising stations are located outside the main hall, kitchen and community room. Please make use of them
• Please bring a towel or cloth cover to place on the seat you are using during the session
• Seats will be placed in order to respect the 2 metre socially distanced guidelines
• Seats and other surfaces will need to be wiped down at the end of the session
• Please leave the room via the Fire Exits to avoid coming in to contact with other groups arriving in the lobby.
Please also note that we will not be able to use the kitchen facilities, so please bring your own refreshments.
We look forward to a safe and enjoyable session on Wednesday